About the Workshop:
If you are a beginner in arranging flowers, this workshop is THE ONE for you! Whether you are thinking to be a florist, or you just want to have fun with flowers, this workshop is for you! In this workshop, you will learn basic techniques to arrange a flower bouquet with the trending Korean-style wrapping. What’s more fun is that you get to bring your own arrangement back home <3
What will you learn:
- Types of flowers
- How to condition/prep flowers
- How to arrange a bouquet
- How to wrap a bouquet in Korean style
- Tips in maintaining and caring for flowers
- and, of course, a chance to meet and have a chit-chat with other flower enthusiasts.
- Baby roses
- Eucalyptus leaves
- Dark-pink Gompie
What do you need to bring:
- Just your excitement, because all materials are provided!